Although we feel our ability to construct & manage customized client investment portfolios is one of our biggest strengths, our clients needs extend far beyond portfolio management. Developed over more than 30 years, our Comprehensive Planning Process helps clients specifically define their wide ranging goals and needs, so we can then craft custom solutions to accomplish them. Some of the most common questions & areas of concern we help address are listed below.
ACCUMULATION & DECUMULATION:
How much do I need in order to retire and maintain my current lifestyle?
- Do I have enough assets to retire today?
- Are we saving enough today to retire by our desired age?
- What are the odds that our money will last?
- Now that I’m getting ready to retire, which account should I take income from first & how do I get it?
- Am I taking enough risk in my portfolio given the effects of future inflation?
- Am I taking too much risk given the amount of my withdrawal rate?
PROTECTING YOUR WEALTH:
- Do we have enough liquidity?
- Am I taking on too much debt?
- What is the most cost effective way to protect my family financially should something happen to me?
- If I become disabled, how will I pay the bills?
- If an unfortunate accident were to occur on our property are we covered?
- If one of us needs assisted or skilled care, will the other have enough left to stay in our home? Maintain our current lifestyle?
BUILDING YOUR LEGACY:
- What will be the impact to our plan, if we gift money to our kids and grandkids today?
- Is there something we can do to eliminate or significantly reduce our potential estate tax bite for our heirs?
- Will our estate tax liability force our heirs to sell our multi-generational family business? If so, what can be done?
- Do we need to establish trusts?
- Should our life insurance proceeds be left to an ILIT?
- We want to help provide for our loved ones while we’re here. Is there something we can do for them to reduce the burden of sky rocketing education costs?